- Azul Olimpic is non-drying. This allows surfaces to be machined and adjusted for weeks at a time, as the paste maintains its properties.
- It is dense and comes in a container with a wide opening, so it can be applied using a brush.
- It is easy to spread and form thin, even layers thanks to its unique technical properties.
- The slightest contact leaves a visible, high-contrast mark.
- It can be removed from surfaces using just a damp cloth – no solvents necessary. It can also be removed from hands using just soap and water.
- Azul Olimpic does not contain lead or any other toxic ingredient.
- Azul Olimpic does not cause damage to surfaces.
Engineer’s Blue , Machinist's Dye , Machinist’s Blue , Prussian Blue .